- DJI Ronin series.
- All Freefly gimbals. (With toad in hole).
- Tilta Gravity
- Arri Maxima
- Letus Helix
(Others can be adapted. Please contact us if yours is not mentioned here.)
- 20kg carrying capacity.
- 3.7kg weight.
- Titanium spring.
- Universal speed rail/scaff clamp.
- Quick release module adapter.
- Fluid dampened.
- Fits virtually any body size.
- Resists torsional forces.
- 2kg weight.
- Ergonomic design.
- Minimal body contact points and large air flow.
- Heavy duty carbon fibre 48.3mm/ 1,1/2" support post. (Post is 2 piece for travel)
COG pan/tilt handles.
- Replaces handles on DJI, Freefly and Tilta gilmbals, plus others with similar design.
- Allows pan and tilt through the camera's centre of gravity.
- Fluid dampened pan.
- Arri rosette mount for grips and extension grips. (In production version).
- Built in quick-release female socket.
Spacial damper/ quick release module.
- Spacial damper dampens and isolates residual movement on all axis.
- Quick release utilises a one lever, dual lock mechanism. If the lever is accidentally released, the gimbal/ camera is still locked in place.
- Super quick docking/undocking.
100mm bowl module.
- Accepts fluid heads with a 100mm bowl.
- Attaches via module quick release to the Nostromo arm.
- Allows for vertically stabilised hand held.
- 25kg carrying capacity.
- Cord based camera support.
- Takes majority of weight when camera is lifted or pushed down.
- Camera stays in position when lifting or downward force is released.
- Attaches to XOvest main support rod.