- Solid mounting system, as opposed to cord based, allows the camera and gimbal to be inverted, for high angle shots or getting into tight positions.
- Docking and undocking is very quick. Snap on the quick release and tighten the lever, and off you go. Undocking is just as easy. Getting out of the vest is as easy as taking off a backpack.
- Can be used with a 100mm fluid head for semi-stabilized hand held shots.
- The COG pan/tilt handles, that replace the existing handles of the gimbal, allow fluid dampened pan and tilting through the camera's centre of gravity, or at least very close to it. This has numerous advantages to stability and ease of use.
- Easy module allows for simple cord based hand held camera support if needed.
- Comfortable vest has ample air flow and is specially designed to resist torsional forces, so the arm can be mounted away from the operators centre.
- Modular design allows adaptation to various shooting requirements.
- Very easy to use. No months of training or years of practice. A talented novice can be up and running in no time.
- Narrow silhouette allows easy passageway through doors and other obstructions. The ability to invert the camera/ gimbal and adjust the arm hight also allows the operator to go beneath low structures.
- Simple sizing adjustment. One size fits all.
- Stabilisation modules work together to isolate operator movement from the gimbal and camera.
- Robust design and materials stand up to the trials of on set life.
- Arm can be mounted to vehicles or trackless dollies via any speed rail/ scaff pipe structure.
- Simple, quick one knob weight adjustment.